International shipping times for kits
  • The idea behind this post is to start a informal registry or log per say of how long it takes to get from A to B, and with the help of those anxiously awaiting their new "children of time". I'm sure I am not the only one who wonders occasionally once its shipped ( bear in mind this is EXCLUSIVELY a reflection on international shipping, and bears no reflection on Woodentimes whatsoever) ," When will it be here"? :) The entire premise of this thread is as follows;

1) Quickly jot down the day it shipped from Germany
    2) Note where it is shipping to
    3) A sentence to say when it arrives.

The objective is to have as many posts as possible so someone could get a reasonable idea (barring unforeseen circumstances) what A to B is :).....

So I guess to kick this thread off, i will start.

My kit shipped from Dave in Germany bound for the North Eastern USA ( New York, to be more precise) on January 14th, 2015. Delivery to my home was January 28th, an incredibly fast 14 days, including weekends! (would have been better if I had been home to sign for it, a whole other story LOL) To me. that's fast!

Anyone else care to add their experience? Tag a reply below! :)

( And Dave, I apologize if this is in the wrong arena, and please feel free to move it if you wish, as no category really fit the premise of this thought)
  • Shipped 11/17/2015

Arrived in Orlando Fla. 12/1/2015 +- 2-3 days.
  • Sorry to hijack the thread. I ordered a kit on 3rd Jan and Dave said he'd sent it end of last week beginning this and I emailed him to check on the progress and have had no response. Does anyone know if he's OK?
  • 5 days from Germany to UK.
  • I have had it take almost 2 months to the us. the longest got a homeland security tape on it. usually 6 weeks is the fastest. one envelope was fast. Emailed a few days ago and no response. but sometimes he is slow about emailing.